We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Technique Tuesday {6/7/2011}

BriAnna and I went to the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington this last Saturday! We didn't arrive until 1:30 p.m., so we went through all 6 aisles plus the permiter booths in just 3 hrs. 15 mins. It couldn't have been possible except my youngest was with us playing the part of bag carrier. Big hugs to him!

I was impressed with three different new things I found at GASC, I will share one with you. Kiwi Lane; I bought an assortment of templates to mix and match on my pages; allowing me to layer and add dimension through curved lines. Using the templates organized on my layout and get a great idea what the l/o will look like before any paper is cut.

Here are the templates I bought:



Here is one layout I created using the templates


And a two page layout:








This layout I didn't use the templates but they inspired me to chop up a die cut sheet to use as corner mats to the pictures.




Here is the video posted on their website showing how to use the templates. I was going to start carrying them in the store until I saw you can buy them yourself right from their website. I really feel these templates were a genius idea, creating another style of scrapbooking. Simple, yet playful!



Kiwi Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment