We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Technique Tuesday {6/21/2011}

Whoo! I tell ya it has taken longer to upload the video from the camcorder, edit that video down to 15 mins; than it took to complete this weeks Technique Tuesday and that included the nearly 200 pictures used to show you this fantastic technique! In this video, I used one kit from the Simple Stories collection (Destination) and two variety packs (of 10 ct ea) of photo sleeves (page protectors)by We R Memory Keepers.

Here it is summer 2011 and I have not scrapped last year's vacation yet. I did get a digital book done and printed X5 last year as I usually do for the kids but not all the pictures were included so I wanted to do a traditional book for the family. But vacation pictures? There were nearly 500 taken.

Watch this video and see how I scrapped nearly 200 of those pictures in one afternoon!



Then below is a digital 12x12 I created for the cover page because the WRMK packs each came with a full page protector in its variety pack.


Here is a traditional page on the back side using the scraps left over in the kit ...


Another set going in the back, partly because I used those few pictures I had done nothing with yet so I created a pocket to hold a bundle for that last page incase anyone really wanted to see SOME MORE SCENERY :) .



So there ya go! Get into the store and gets your kit and variety packs 20% off through June 27th!! Get those bazzillion pictures you have scrapped quickly. Choose from three kits and about 10 different pocket packets, you choose the combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment