We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Technique Tuesday {03.22.11}

Today's Technique Tuesday features a fun new product we have in the store from Martha Stewart Crafts: FRINGE SCISSORS!!!!


We have had so much fun creating with these scissors! They are a MUST-HAVE for every scrapbooker and crafter. Here are a few projects I created using them:


First, I made Easter Egg nests! I simply took a strip of green cardstock, cut fringe with the MS scissors, adhered them in a circle, and plopped my Easter Egg inside!



Next up- I used the MS scissors to make grass for this Easter card. Just placed my fringe cut strips in rows to look like grass and tucked my Easter Eggs inside!


And last, I wanted to share some fringe flowers that I made using these scissors. These were so easy! Just cut strips of paper and use the scissors to create fringe, roll 'em up, adhere the end with a tad of glue and pull out the "petals" to get the look you want! These can be made any size and would be a cute addition to any paper crafting project!




The MS Fringe Scissors regularly sell for $12.99, but grab them this week and take advantage of our Technique Tuesday Special for only $10.
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment