We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Friday, March 25, 2011

March Kit Page #2

I am in love with our March Kit! The colors are totally fabulous and just scream SPRING! I have had so much fun playing with this kit and I hope you do too! {The original kit has sold out, but you can still purchase one with a flower substitution for $25.00)
One of my favorite embellishments in the kit is the Garden Party Diecut sheet. This sheet is packed full of fun journaling spots and edge strips. Isn't it pretty?

Journaling spots are not just for journaling! You can use them all sorts of ways! On the page I created from the March Kit, I used journaling spots from the diecut sheet as embellishments and as a photo mat.
The possibilities are endless with these adorable diecuts! Below is a card I made with the kit:

As you can see, I used one of the strips from the diecut sheet, as well as another journaling spot for my sentiment.

So pick up your kit today or drop by the store and purchase this fun Garden Party line by My Little Shoebox. It's perfect for Spring pics!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment