We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

First Ever Blog

I am new at this blog thing. I figured out how to "follow" the blogs I want so far. If you know of others I need to add let me know. I do not see a "search" for people option in here.

Now I need to figure out how to make my page as pretty as everyone elses. And placement on the page. I have already seen I need to change my signature because I didn't realize a friend had a similar one. Maybe I did but it's been so long since I seen it.

I really don't know if I have time to keep up with store website, myspace, facebook and now this blogger. Do I also have to create something in blogspot or is it the same thing? Do I make this blog personal or store specific? Or make a separate one for the store and keep up with it too? I can see now, myspace will get left in the trenches.

No comments:

Post a Comment