We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

CHA Alternatives

I strongly considered going to Summer CHA 2009 mainly to see an old friend, Nikki Sivils. And to take in some of the seminars. But I had a hard time finding a buddy to tag along with me. Pazzles sent out a newsletter that they are not attending CHA either. They have some great show specials otherwise, and this will be a great opportunity to take the savings I would have spent on CHA traveling and gear up with Pazzles. I researched this awesome die cutting tool and can tell it will do more and cost less in the long run than a Cricut. This excites me!

Now my main concern is space ofcourse. I have been waiting oh so patiently for the business next to me to get moved out. I have such awesome ideas planned but cannot put them into action until I acquire more space! Wish it was as easy as Farmtown. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment