We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Technique Tuesday {04.12.11}

This week's "Technique Tuesday" spotlights one of the fun new collections from BoBunny:Don't let the "Double Dot" name fool you- there are so much more than DOTS to this collection!!


What I love so much about this line is the versatility! We offer 18 colors of each design in the store. Plenty of choices to match the colors you are using in your projects! The possibilities are endless with this collection!


The technique I want to show you this week using the Double Dot is:


Adding Texture To Your Backgrounds


You can see in this simple layout below, that there are circles "popping" off of my page! It's not "dramatic" texture, but adds a simple flair to the overall look of the page.


To create this look, I simply took 2 of the sheet I chose for my background and punched circles from one of them. I adhered the circles randomly on my page with foam squares so they would "pop", then built my page around them!



This is such an easy technique that is perfect with the Double Dot Designs collection. Why use a solid piece of cardstock for your background when you can amp up your pages with these cool designs! Stop by the store this week and take 25% off all 4 Designs of Double Dot for our Technique Tuesday Sale!! Over 50 colors & designs to choose from!!

No comments:

Post a Comment