We are located in the Buffalo Shopping Center in Buffalo, Tx. Open Tuesday-Saturday 10-5 (903)322-1973 Call or stop by today!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Lucky Me Layouts

Little Yellow Bicycle created the most adorable line for St. Patricks Day. But I used it just to show how lucky I feel as a store owner being able to meet these great creators of the scrapbook industry.

Taking classes by Tim Holtz was surreal to say the least. 



This is Cheryl Darrow, owner of Ten Second Studios. Working with her metal is amazing and the best embellsihment to use for older boys pages. My boys believe it makes their pages look "slick".



Finally, Nikki Sivils. Classmate from early high school years and now both in the scrapbooking industry. She owns her own paper and embellishment company designed by herself. This is a small world that allowed she and I to reunite after many years later. We are both new to the industry so I am giving us the "good luck" title.

No comments:

Post a Comment